become an editor
the entire directory
only in Philosophy_of_Science/Organizations
Philosophy of Science
Open Directory - Society: Philosophy: Philosophy of Science: Organizations
Society: Philosophy: Organizations
- Australasian Association for the History, Philosophy and Social Studies of Science. Online newsletters and membership information.
- The Association for the Foundations of Science, Language, and Cognition offers recent news, membership details, and the Foundations of Science journal.
The Association for Social Economics
- Devoted to research in the ethical foundations and implications of economic analysis. Offers a world congress, membership details, its review, and a forum.
British Society for the Philosophy of Science (BSPS)
- Publishes the British Journal for the Philosophy of Science, sponsors an annual summer conference. With relevant links.
Canadian Society for History and Philosophy of Mathematics
- Promotes research and teaching within the field by publishing newsletters and two journals and conducting annual meetings. Includes its bulletin and constitution.
- The Canadian Society for the History and Philosophy of Science offers a forum for interdisciplinary scholars. Presents its newsletter and conferences in French and English.
European Association for the Study of Science and Technology (EASST)
- Interdisciplinary scholarly society provides details on the publications, conferences and membership.
International Society for the Philosophy of Chemistry (ISPC)
- Studies the philosophical foundations of chemistry and their connection to other philosophical disciplines. With publications and events.
- The International Society for History, Philosophy, and Social Studies of Biology is interdisciplinary. With a journal and a newsletter.
Philosophy of Science Association
- Publishes Philosophy of Science, hosts biennial meetings.
Society for Philosophy and Geography
- Professional organization promotes discussion between the disciplines. Includes membership and contact information.
The Society for Philosophy and Psychology (SPP)
- Promotes interaction between philosophers and psychologists and other cognitive scientists on issues of common concern. Offers meeting notes.
Society for Social Studies of Science (4S)
- Devoted to understanding science and technology. With publications, reports, and prizes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 3, 2013 at 20:25:35 UTC -