become an editor
the entire directory
only in Philosophy_of_Science/Organizations
Philosophy of Science
Open Directory - Society: Philosophy: Philosophy of Science: Organizations
Society: Philosophy: Organizations
- Australasian Association for the History, Philosophy and Social Studies of Science. Online newsletters and membership information.
- The Association for the Foundations of Science, Language, and Cognition offers recent news, membership details, and the Foundations of Science journal.
British Society for the Philosophy of Science (BSPS)
- Publishes the British Journal for the Philosophy of Science, sponsors an annual summer conference. With relevant links.
- The Canadian Society for the History and Philosophy of Science offers a forum for interdisciplinary scholars. Presents its newsletter and conferences in French and English.
Canadian Society for History and Philosophy of Mathematics
- Promotes research and teaching within the field by publishing newsletters and two journals and conducting annual meetings. Includes its bulletin and constitution.
European Association for the Study of Science and Technology (EASST)
- Interdisciplinary scholarly society provides details on the publications, conferences and membership.
- The International Society for History, Philosophy, and Social Studies of Biology is interdisciplinary. With a journal and a newsletter.
International Society for the Philosophy of Chemistry (ISPC)
- Studies the philosophical foundations of chemistry and their connection to other philosophical disciplines. With publications and events.
Philosophy of Science Association
- Publishes Philosophy of Science, hosts biennial meetings.
Society for Philosophy and Geography
- Professional organization promotes discussion between the disciplines. Includes membership and contact information.
Society for Social Studies of Science (4S)
- Devoted to understanding science and technology. With publications, reports, and prizes.
The Association for Social Economics
- Devoted to research in the ethical foundations and implications of economic analysis. Offers a world congress, membership details, its review, and a forum.
The Society for Philosophy and Psychology (SPP)
- Promotes interaction between philosophers and psychologists and other cognitive scientists on issues of common concern. Offers meeting notes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, June 3, 2013 8:25:35 PM EDT -