become an editor
the entire directory
only in Philosophy_of_Science/Academic_Departments
Philosophy of Science
Open Directory - Society: Philosophy: Philosophy of Science: Academic Departments
Society: History: By Topic: Science: Institutions: Academic Departments
Society: Philosophy: Academic Departments
Center for the Philosophy of Nature and Science Studies
- Located at the University of Copenhagen, this center includes scientists, philosophers and researchers. Offers information about their background and purpose.
Center for the Philosophy of Science
- Dedicated to promoting scholarship, research, and publication in its field posts academic publications, programs, event schedule, and history. At the University of Pittsburgh.
Centre for Logic and Philosophy of Science
- Part of the philosophy department at Ghent University, Belgium. Offers information about the research projects, lectures, and workshops.
Centre for Philosophy of Natural and Social Science (CPNSS)
- Scholarly association out of the London School of Economics. Offers information about its research projects.
Committee for Philosophy and the Sciences (CPaS)
- Graduate program at the University of Maryland lists requirements. With specialization in biology, physics, technology or modeling science.
Eötvös Loránd University
- Department of History and Philosophy of Science, Budapest, Hungary, in English and Hungarian. Offers graduate and undergraduate programs.
Indiana University, Bloomington
- Department of History and Philosophy of Science outlines its degrees, certificates, programs, and special events.
Institute for the History and Foundations of Science
- Based in the Netherlands, offers staff directory and research projects. At Utrecht University.
London School of Economics and Political Science
- The Department of Philosophy, Logic and Scientific Method offers programs in Philosophy and Economics, Philosophy and History of Science, and Philosophy of the Social Sciences.
London School of Economics, CPNSS
- Centre for Philosophy of Natural and Social Science. With Research projects and relevant links.
Minnesota Center for Philosophy of Science
- Hosted by the University of Minnesota. Presents its research activity and conferences.
- Offers information on this Program in History and Philosophy of Science and Technology. Lists conferences.
University of Minnesota
- Details the undergraduate program in Studies of Science and Technology. With research opportunities.
University of Calgary
- M.A. program in History and Philosophy of Science offered through the university's philosophy department. With syllabus and contact details.
University of Calgary
- Canadian university offers courses for undergraduate students in History and Philosophy of Science. Describes the career opportunities and degree requirements.
University of California, Irvine
- Courses offered in Logic and Philosophy of Science to graduate and undergraduate students. With location details.
University of Californmia, Berkeley
- Program in History and Philosophy of Science offered jointly by the Departments of History and Philosophy. With application details.
University of Cambridge
- Department of History and Philosophy of Science. Links to the Whipple Museum, a collection of scientific instruments and models.
University of Melbourne
- Department of History and Philosophy of Science. With description of undergraduate and graduate programs and seminars.
University of New Hampshire.
- Minor in History and Philosophy of Science. Posts the curriculum, the program philosophy, and an office contact.
University of Notre Dame
- Graduate program and lecture series for history and philosophy of science. Includes course descriptions.
University of Pittsburgh
- Department of History and Philosophy of Science. Undergraduate and graduate programs, faculty information, academic projects, subject guide.
University of Sydney
- Undergraduate and graduate courses in history and philosophy of science, graduate certificate program.
University of Texas, Austin
- Directed by Jim Hankinson, this program in the History and Philosophy of Science draws from multiple disciplines and holds conferences. With faculty profiles.
University of Toronto
- Institute for the History and Philosophy of Science. Graduate and undergraduate programs, faculty list and resources for students.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, June 4, 2013 7:38:51 AM EDT -