become an editor
the entire directory
only in Philosophy_of_Logic/Vagueness
Philosophy of Logic
Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Fuzzy
Society: Philosophy: Philosophy of Logic: Paradoxes
How to Make Our Ideas Clear
- 1878 article Charles Pierce.
Russell on Vagueness
- Online text of Russell's 1923 article.
- Article in the Stanford Encyclopaedia of Philosophy, by Roy Sorensen.
Vagueness and Identity
- Article by Loretta Torrago presented at the 20th World Congress of Philosophy. Makes the surprising argument that vagueness in identity statements is incompatible with vagueness of constitution.
Where Demonstratives Meet Vagueness: Possible Languages
- Article by Adam Morton, which appeared in Proc. Aristotelian Society. Argues that vagueness and demonstratives are connected, by means of constructing artificial languages in which the relationships are manufactured.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 17, 2014 at 12:36:27 UTC -