the entire directory
only in Philosophy/Philosophy_of_Logic
Philosophy of Logic
Open Directory - Society: Philosophy: Philosophy of Logic
Conditionals and Entailment
Contradiction and Inconsistency
Logic and Knowledge
Logic and Ontology
Problem of Induction
Semantics of Logic
Science: Math: Logic and Foundations
Science: Science in Society: Skeptical Inquiry: Critical Thinking
Society: Philosophy: Philosophy of Science: Mathematics
This category in other languages:
Dead Logicians Society
- Warwick university's very own logic society aiming to increase and stimulate interest in logic and philosophy of logic at the university. Offers news and events.
- Article in the Stanford Encylcopaedia of Philosophy, entitled `Frege's Logic, Theorem, and Foundations for Arithmetic'. Discusses the 1980 discovery of Crispin Wright that Frege's work of the Grundgesetze can be carried out in second-order logic with Hume's principle.
Humboldt State University: Argumentation and Critical Thinking Tutorial
- Jay VerLinden's resource offering reviews and tests on important concepts in formal logic.
- An online textbook by Garth Kemerling, explaining the basic elements of elementary logic at an undergraduate level.
- The Danish Network for Philosophical Logic and its Applications.
- Article in the Stanford Encyclopaedia of Philosophy, by Eric Hammer.
- Online resources provided to supplement undergraduate course taught by Peter Suber. Good collection of handouts.
The Logic Course
- An interactive course in formal logic, with tutorials and quizzes on critical thinking, truth-tables, and sentential.
Tips on Translating English into First-Order Logic
- An introductory guide by Peter Suber.
Why Aristotelian Logic does not Work
- An essay at Abelard.org outlining an argument against Aristotelian syllogistic.
Philosophy of Logic
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, October 15, 2009 11:47:23 PM EDT -