become an editor
the entire directory
only in Philosophy_of_Language/Philosophers
Philosophy of Language
Ayer, Alfred Jules
Grice, Herbert Paul
Quine, Willard Van Orman
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: People
Society: Philosophy: Philosophers
- Professor of Philosophy at San Francisco State University. A good resource on pragmatics in the philosophy of language.
Fara, Delia Graff
- Associate Professor and philosopher of language based at Princeton University.
- Boston University philosopher of language, mathematics, and Wittgenstein.
- Celia Scott Weatherhead Distinguished Professor at Tulane University. This homepage looks to become a promising resource.
- Philosopher of mind and language, especially concerned with issues in cognitive science. Extensive online resources provided.
- Professor of Philosophy at Åbo Akademi University, Finland. Interested especially in the later Wittgenstein.
- Professor of Philosophy, Boston University. Biography, published material, and contact information.
- Reinhard Muskens is interested in the logic and semantics of natural language. Offers publications.
- University of Genova based philosophy of language professor. Publications, biographical information, and course materials.
- Professor of Philosophy and of Cognitive Science at Buffalo University. Extensive resource covering his wide-ranging interests, with a focus on conceptual ontologies.
- Professor of Philosophy, Ohio State University.
- NYU based philosopher working on the relationship between the Theory of Language and Metaphysics.
- Professor of Philosophy at Stanford University, founder of the Stanford Encyclopaedia of Philosophy, and associate of the CSLI.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 11, 2014 at 13:24:14 UTC -