become an editor
the entire directory
only in Philosophy_of_Education/Publications
Philosophy of Education
Society: Philosophy: Journals
20th WCP: Paideia Project On-Line
- The Paideia Project: Proceedings of the 20th World Congress of Philosophy. Includes the Paideia Archive, with the full text of the over 1,000 contributed papers at the August, 1998 Congress.
Educational Philosophy and Theory
- Educational Philosophy and Theory: journal information, contents lists and abstracts on the Blackwell Publishing website.
Educational Theory (Blackwell)
- Educational Theory: Journal information, contents and abstracts on the Blackwell Publishing website
Journal of Philosophy of Education
- Journal of Philosophy of Education: journal information, contents lists and abstracts on the Blackwell Publishing website.
- Sponsored by the Canadian Philosophy of Education Society, Paideusis is a refereed journal that features articles drawn from diverse philosophical traditions and perspectives.
Philosophical Studies in Education
- Published annually by the Ohio Valley Philosophy of Education Society. The purpose of the journal is to provide a forum for the exchange of scholarly articles dealing with philosophical ideas related to education and schooling, theory and practice, and the differing aims which generally constitute the philosophy of education discipline.
Philosophy of Liberal Education
- Bibliography of books and articles (many available online) on liberal education.
Studies in Philosophy and Education
- An international journal that focuses on the philosophical, normative and conceptual problems and issues in educational research, policy and practice. Studies is the publication organ of the International Network of Philosophers of Education.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 5, 2015 at 7:45:03 UTC -