become an editor
the entire directory
only in Philosophy/Philosophical_Anthropology
Open Directory - Society: Philosophy: Philosophical Anthropology
Science: Social Sciences: Anthropology
Society: Philosophy: Eastern Philosophy: Indian Philosophy: Anthropology
This category in other languages:
Achieving Our Humanity: The Idea of the Postracial Future
- Frank M. Kirkland reviews this book by Emmanuel Chukwudi Eze. From Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews.
The Architecture of Reason: The Structure and Substance of Rationality
- Ish Haji reviews this book by Robert Audi. From Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews.
Autonomy in Determinism - Paideia Project
- Article by Dieter Wandschneider attempting to show that determinism and autonomy are compatible.
The Body as Teacher - Paideia Project
- Essay by Carol Collier subtitled "From Source of Knowledge to Object of Knowledge".
Environmental Destruction: A Philosophical-Anthropological Perspective
- Article by E. Meinberg examining the ecological crisis through the application of philosophical anthropology. From the Paideia Project.
The Feeling of Pain - Paideia Project
- Article by Claudia Márquez Pemartín subtitled "A Metaphysical Interpretation from Thomas Aquinas".
Human Nature and the Limits of Science - Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews
- Harmon R. Holcomb III reviews this book by John Dupre.
A Materialist Metaphysics of the Human Person
- Eric Olson reviews this book by Hud Hudson. From Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews.
Narrativity, Modernity, and Tragedy - Paideia Project
- Article subtitled "How Pragmatism Educates Humanity". By Sami Pihlström.
The Nature and Possibility of Philosophical Anthropology
- Paper by Chin-Tai Kim defining the field and addressing the question of whether philosophical inquiry about human nature and human phenomenon is possible. From Paideia Project.
On Human Persons - Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews
- Klaus Puhl reviews this book edited by Klaus Petrus.
Passionate Engines: What Emotions Reveal about Mind and Artificial Intelligence
- George Graham reviews this book by Craig DeLancey. From Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews.
Philosophical Anthropology - Wikipedia
- Introduction to this branch of philsoophy with links to relevant terms.
Philosophical-Anthropological Approach to Historic-Cultural Research
- Lioudmila Tchernaya's article holds that the problem of humanity determines the history of culture, according to Max Scheler. From the Paideia Project.
Ressentiment and Rationality - Paideia Project
- Elizabeth Murray Morelli's examines the contdition of ressentiment.
Theoretical Difficulties and Prospects of the Western Subjectivity Thought
- Duan Dezhi's essay analyzes the Western subjectivity thought through the history of philosophy.
Understanding Human Nature: Examples from Philosophy and the Arts
- María G. Amilburu's paper examines prototypes of the aesthetic existence. From Paideia Project.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 5, 2013 at 1:43:42 UTC -