become an editor
the entire directory
only in Z/Zhu_Xi
Society: Philosophy: Eastern Philosophy: Confucianism: Neo-Confucianism
Society: Philosophy: Philosophers: C: Confucius
- A 1922 translation of this philosopher's teachings, by J. Percy Bruce.
- A summary of this thinker's doctrines and impact on Chinese intellectual history, by Duen Hsi Yen.
Chu Hsi and Divination
- An academic paper by Kidder Smith, Jr., Peter K. Bol, Joseph A. Adler, and Don J. Wyatt. Discusses Hsu Chi's interpretation of the I Ching.
On Zhu Xi's Theory of Mind and Methods of Self-Cultivation
- An excerpt from the 1990 book Sung Dynasty Uses of the I Ching.
Zhu Xi's Views on Human Nature
- An article by Diana Lin. Emphasizes the Daoist and Buddhist influences in this philosopher's thought.
Zhu Zi Yu-lei
- Draft translation of this work by Zhu Xi, presented by Patrick Edward Moran.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 9, 2014 at 10:09:22 UTC -