become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wittgenstein,_Ludwig/Articles
This category in other languages:
Analysis of Language
- Overview of Wittgenstein's contribution to the philosophy of language by Garth Kemerling, as part of his History of Philosophy project.
The Fundamental Question
- Article by Arthur Witherall, looking at Wittgenstein's views on Heidegger's Fundamental Question: Why is there something rather than nothing?
The Mechanics of Meaning - Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews
- Peter Hanks reviews this book by David Hyder. Subtitled "Propositional Content and the Logical Space of Wittgenstein's Tractatus".-
The Voices of Wittgenstein: The Vienna Circle: Ludwig Wittgenstein and Friedrich Waismann
- Marie McGinn reviews this collection of essays edited by Gordon Baker. From Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews.
Wittgenstein and Linguistic Analysis
- Lecture Notes by Stephen Palmquist, Hong Kong Baptist University.
Wittgenstein and the Wasteland
- Essay by Mark Erwin connecting T. S. Eliot's poem to Wittgenstein's view of the transcendental nature of the ethical.
Wittgenstein Contra Freud: The Myth of Psychoanalysis
- Essay by Steven Hoenisch arguing that a consequence of Wittgenstein's claim that Freudian is that Freudian therapy cannot resolve psychological problems, but rather its effect is to clarify these problems or present them in a different light. Draws on Barthes, Derrida and Lacan.
Wittgenstein's Copernican Revolution: The Question of Linguistic Idealism
- Eric Loomis reviews this book by Ilham Dilman. From Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews.
Wittgenstein's Tractatus: A Dialectical Interpretation
- Christopher Pincock reviews this book by Matthew B. Ostrow. From Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews.
Wittgenstein, Theory and the Arts - Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews
- Ted Cohen reviews this collection of essays edited by Richard Allen and Malcolm Turvey.
Wittgenstein: Biography and Philosoph
- Juliet Floyd revieww this book edited by James C. Klagge.From Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews.
Wittgenstein: Connections and Controversies
- Meredith Williams reviews this book by P.M.S Hacker. from Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews.
A Wittgensteinian Approach to Discourse Analysis
- This essay seeks to take Wittgenstein's influence on discourse analysis a step further by using his writings as the theoretical foundation for an approach to analyzing discourse.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 6, 2013 at 8:31:08 UTC -