become an editor
the entire directory
only in W/Wittgenstein,_Ludwig
Private Language Argument
Society: Philosophy: History of Philosophy: 20th Century
Society: Philosophy: Philosophy of Language
Society: Philosophy: Philosophy of Mind
This category in other languages:
Introduction to Wittgenstein's Philosophy
- Overview of Wittgenstein's thought by David Pears, from The Blackwell Companion to Philosophy.
Austrian Ludwig Wittgenstein Society
- Professional society dedicated to the legacy of this Austrian thinker. Conference announcements, membership information, and list of publications.
Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy: Wittgenstein
- Entry by Duncan J. Richter outlining Wittgenstein's thought and place in philosophy.
Kant till Kuhn - The rise and the limitations of Enlightenment
- Collection of articles that features some on Wittgenstein, among them "Mini-Tractatus - Young Wittgenstein - inspiration of Logical Positivism".
Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889-1951)
- Comprehensive links page, maintained by Brian W. Carver.
Ludwig Wittgenstein - European Graduate School
- Biography, online resources and works of Ludwig Wittgenstein.
Philosophy Pages: Wittgenstein
- Discussion by Garth Kemerling of the life and works of Ludwig Wittgenstein, with topical links to additional information. Includes an online version of the Tractatus.
TIME 100: Scientists & Thinkers - Ludwig Wittgenstein
- This article features a biography but also own thoughts of the author Daniel Dennett to Wittgensteins Meta-Physics. Includes a small quiz.
- Article by Robert E. Tully, presented at the 20th World Congress of Philosophy.
Web Exercise on Wittgenstein
- Web exercise devised by Harry Gensler, testing a students grasp of the Tractatus and the Investigations.
- Brief introduction to his work.
- List of this thinker's published works, from the University of Chicago Library.
Wittgenstein in a nutshell
- Overview on Wittgenstein and quotations.
- Portal devoted to overviews of websites about Wittgenstein, his philosophy, and his work.
Wittgenstein's Logic of Language
- Robert Angelo introduces the metaphors, definitions and methods Wittgenstein used to create an objective distinction between sense and nonsense in the context of philosophy.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 9, 2014 at 10:23:43 UTC -