become an editor
the entire directory
only in R/Reid,_Thomas
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Society and Culture: History: Personages
Society: Philosophy: Epistemology
Society: Philosophy: History of Philosophy: Early Modern: Enlightenment
Society: Philosophy: Philosophers: H: Hume, David
This category in other languages:
The Correspondence of Thomas Reid
- James A. Harris reviews Thomas Reid's work. From Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews.
Essays on the Intellectual Powers of Man
- Philip de Bary reviews this wrok by Thomas Reid. From Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews.
- An extensive list of primary and secondary sources, and translations, assembled by Martino Squillante.
The Reid Society
- Organization supporting scholarly work on Thomas Reid and Scottish philosophy. List of members, membership information, and related links.
Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy: Thomas Reid
- Entry by Gideon Yaffe. Includes summary biography, bibliography and a detailed discussion of Reid's doctrine of common sense.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 23, 2015 at 6:24:09 UTC -