become an editor
the entire directory
only in Popper,_Karl/Works
Open Directory - Society: Philosophy: Philosophers: P: Popper, Karl: Works
Society: Philosophy: Online Texts
Extracts from "The Open Society and Its Enemies"
- Selected passages from this 1945 work, Popper's most well-known.
From Sir Karl Popper
- Selected correspondence between Thomas Szasz and Popper, between 1961 and 1984.
Language and the Body-Mind Problem
- Text of this 1953 paper by Popper, with hyperlinked footnotes and a later note by the author.
Letter from Karl Popper
- Scanned image of a 1992 letter to Kelley L. Ross.
Popper on Kantian Concept of War on War
- Text of a 1993 interview giving Popper's take on the contemporary world situation.
- Speech delivered by Popper in the Czech Republic shortly before his death.
The Problem of Induction
- Text of this key 1953 paper, in which Popper presents the view of the scientific method as a critical, rather than inductive process.
A Realist View of Logic, Physics, and History
- The next-to-last chapter of Popper's 1966 work Objective Knowledge. Includes a concise presentation of his epistemological views.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 4:11:33 PM EDT -