become an editor
the entire directory
only in P/Popper,_Karl
Open Directory - Society: Philosophy: Philosophers: P: Popper, Karl
Science: Science in Society: Skeptical Inquiry: Critical Thinking
Society: Philosophy: History of Philosophy: 20th Century
Society: Philosophy: Philosophy of Logic: Problem of Induction
Society: Philosophy: Philosophy of Science: Philosophers
Society: Politics: Liberalism
This category in other languages:
- Yahoo! group devoted to discussing the philosophy of Karl Popper.
The Ethical Roots of Karl Popper's Epistemology
- Paper by Mariano Artigas. A detailed study of the underlying motivations for Popper's approach to epistemological problems.
Japan Popper Society
- Brief biographical information, as well as history of the organization, its newsletters, and related links.
Karl Popper Links and Resources
- Quotes and extensively annotated links relating to the philosopher. Part of Lachlan Cranswick's personal homepage.
Karl Popper Web
- Dedicated to the defense of science and the exploration of this philosopher's works.
Sir Karl Popper (1902-1994)
- A brief article on this thinker, discussing the relation of Popper to the Friesian school of Kantian philosophy.
Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy: Karl Popper
- Entry from the Encyclopedia contains a broad assessment of the most important themes in his work.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, November 25, 2011 11:05:11 AM EST -