become an editor
the entire directory
only in M/Mendelssohn,_Moses
Arts: Music: Composition: Composers: Mendelssohn Family
Society: Philosophy: History of Philosophy: Early Modern
Society: Philosophy: Philosophy of Religion
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Judaism
This category in other languages:
Jewish Virtual Library: Moses Mendelssohn
- Essay by Shira Shoenberg, emphasizing this German thinker's role in Jewish history.
Judaism as Revealed Legislation
- A brief excerpt from Mendelssohn's classic Jerusalem, a philosophical defense of the Jewish faith.
- Scholarly study of this 18th-century scholar by Daniel Dahlstrom. From the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
Moses Mendelssohn and the Bach Tradition
- Article from 1999 by Steven P. Meyer. Discusses at some length Mendelssohn's thought and his role in preserving the Bach musical legacy.
Moses, the Son of Mendel
- Gerhard Falk's commentary on this Jewish Enlightenment thinker and his status in Judaic history.
Wikipedia: Moses Mendelssohn
- Article from this openly-edited online encyclopedia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 15:24:04 UTC -