become an editor
the entire directory
only in L/Lakatos,_Imre
Society: Philosophy: History of Philosophy: 20th Century
Society: Philosophy: Philosophers: P: Popper, Karl
Society: Philosophy: Philosophy of Science: Mathematics
Society: Philosophy: Philosophy of Science: Philosophers
This category in other languages:
Falsification and the Methodology of Scientific Research Programmes
- An essay by Lakatos on this topic.
Imre Lakatos, The Ratio-Defender
- Summary of Lakatos' effort to nuance the falsification doctrine and defend it from Kuhn's attacks.
- Extensive essay about Lakatos' life and work.
- Biographical entry about the Hungarian philosopher and links related to the topic.
London School of Economics: Lakatos
- Profile of this thinker, from the school where he taught. Includes introduction, links, and both transcript and audio of Lakatos' talk on "Science and Pseudoscience."
Modern Physics, Modern Society
- Translation of this paper from Lakatos' youth, by Gábor Kutrovátz.
Philosophers of Science: Imre Lakatos
- Concise profile of this British scholar.
Science as Successful Prediction
- Footnoted excerpt from Lakatos' 1970 book Criticism and the Growth of Knowledge.
Wikipedia: Imre Lakatos
- Entry on this philosopher of mathematics, from the openly-edited encyclopedia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 9, 2014 at 0:14:25 UTC -