become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hegel,_Georg_Wilhelm_Friedrich/Articles
Hegel, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich
This category in other languages:
Avineri, Shlomo: "Hegel's Theory of the Modern State"
- An excerpt from chapter 5 of this work. Uses some of Hegel's little-known early works to analyze his view of property.
Before Beyond Function
- A detailed appraisal of Hegel's thinking on architecture, based primarily on Hegel's "Lectures on Aesthetics". By David Kolb.
Foreword to OUP Edition of "The Logic"
- Preface to the 1973 reissue of Wallace's translation of Hegel's "Shorter Logic". By J. N. Findlay.
French Hegel: From Surrealism to Postmodernism
- Robert Bernasconi reviews this book by Bruce Baugh. From Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
- A detailed account of the development of Hegel's doctrine through his various works. Composed by Paul Redding, from the Stanford Enciclopedia of Philosophy.
Hegel, Nietzsche, and Philosophy: Thinking Freedom
- Robert Williams reviews this book by Will Dudley. From Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews.
Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Entry on Hegel, by David Duquette. Includes biography, bibliography, discussion of major aspects of Hegel's work, and a detailed study of the Philosophy of Right.
The Organisation of the Logic: Being, Essence, Concept
- Essay by Jean Hyppolite about Hegel's "Logic". From "Logic and Existence".
Ross, Kelly: "G. W. F. Hegel"
- A critical view, from a Popperian perspective, of Hegel's philosophy as a whole. Special attention is paid to Hegel's philosophy of nature.
Stojanow, Janko: "On the Absolute Rational Will"
- An online book aimed at developing a contemporary philosophy through incorporating and interpreting Hegel's thought.
Thought and Reality in Hegel's System
- Online edition of a classic 1910 monograph by Gustavus Watts Cunningham. In hyperlinked HTML.
Trejo, Paul: "Was Hegel Christian or Atheist?"
- Explores Hegel's relation to Christianity, atheism and paganism in the light of the struggle between the Left and Right Hegelians. Presents a view of Hegelianism as a freedom-loving philosophy.
Uchida, Hisorshi: "Marx's Grundrisse and Hegel's Logic"
- Preface from a new analysis of the relation between Marx and Hegel, which attempts to show that the relationship is more complex and profound than usually thought.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 6, 2016 at 3:24:04 UTC -