become an editor
the entire directory
only in D/Duhem,_Pierre
Society: Philosophy: History of Philosophy: 19th Century
Society: Philosophy: History of Philosophy: Medieval
Society: Philosophy: Philosophy of Science
This category in other languages:
Motivational Realism: The Natural Classification for Pierre Duhem
- Paper from 2002 by Karen Merikangas Darling, addressing the conflict between realist and anti-realist readings of Duhem. Full text available in Microsoft Word format.
- Article on this 14th-century critic of Aristotelianism, written by Duhem for the Catholic Encyclopedia.
Pierre de Maricourt
- Article on this 13th-century theorist of optics and magnetism, written by Duhem for the Catholic Encyclopedia.
- Biography with extensive bibliography, from the MacTutor History of Mathematics. Compiled by J.J. O'Connor and E.F. Robertson.
- Notes from David Huron's reading of this philosopher's The Aim and Structure of Physical Theory.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 19, 2007 at 3:26:38 UTC -