become an editor
the entire directory
only in Personal_Pages/Weblogs
Aphorisms and Paradoxes
- On life, death, religion, sex, politics, money, leisure, nature, travel, history, and more
- With enough training and focus, we are capable of anything. Reach physical and mental peak performance or simply wax philosophic with me on our journey to becoming legendary.
The Bluebird Patch
- Motivates people to fight for their right to be happy.
- A personal reminiscence on life from a youth's point of view.
Control Your Destiny
- Trying to find an easier way of life
- Discusses economics, politics, and science in order to share and analyze serious critical thinking.
Dive into the Void
- A highly introspective weblog that delves into the depths of understanding oneself and the world.
- Writings about esteem in current events.
- Philosophical reviews, commentary, and arguments at the academic level.
- Discusses ideas that no one wants to question.
The Holy Dark
- Michael Glawson has a background in theology, continental philosophy, and the philosophy of science. The Holy Dark is a place where he lets his mind wander.
- An insightful look into trending topics.
- Philosophy as a personal pursuit.
Many Random Words
- Knowledge left behind on the search for truth.
My Philosophy Insights
- Explores philosophical observations such ideals about the reawakening of soul.
Paul Nervy Notes
- Well organized compilation of jokes, poems, and stories by topic.
Perspectives of Life
- Eclectic commentary on topics including religion, the environment, family, travel, and psychology.
- Philosophical science fiction weblog that strives to inspire.
- Shares thoughts about what it means to be human and alive in the 21st century.
Quantum Fires: The Power of Unbiased Thought
- An exploration of the use of bias and division to manipulate manipulate mankind to advance narrow goals that exploit our species and planet.
Ramifications: What Is & What Ain't
- Focuses on existentialist and Taoist philosophy, discussing topics including metaphysics, epistemology, ethics and politics.
Ravings of an Aspirant and a Wikiphiliac
- Devoted to introducing readers to a fresher, newer, lighter aspect of life.
Real Stories! Amazing Adventures!
- A regularly updated blog and podcast about social-philosophical issues.
Realities of Life
- Discusses important life issues, including ways to improve personal life and finances, and ways to improve marriages and relationships.
SMART Living 365
- Sharing ideas to create a happier, more meaningful and more conscious life.
Temple of Thought
- A rendezvous for different people with different opinions. Includes a forum for posting messages.
Ten Things I Love
- Encourages a focus on the good in people.
- Shares the lessons of life and thought.
- Series of reflections on efficacy, self-actualization, visioneering and overcoming adversity from China entrepreneur Chris Barclay.
Ways to Out-Live Yourself
- Takes the accounts of a young man and his friends on their journey to remain positive.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2015 at 21:10:43 UTC -