become an editor
the entire directory
only in Personal_Pages/Essays
Analytical Indicant Theory
- Research project by philosopher Jon Neivens and linguist Jud Evans investigating the relation between the syntactic and logical structure of natural language.
Danny Yee's Reviews of Philosophy Texts
- Reviews of thirty science-related philosophy books.
Essays on Metaphysics
- Personal essays on metaphysics and life, from a practical perspective. Papers on geometry from a metaphysical perspective, attempting to link geometry to real life.
Foundation for the Common Core
- A collection of short essays and poems by Andrzej Wodzianicki promoting the idea of objectifying the subjective.
The Four Categories of Life
- All things in life belong in one of four categories. Each category is unique and contains its own set of rules.
- Reflections on the question "How is there something from nothing?".
How It All Comes Together
- Shows how problems of philosophy of mind are solved by an analysis of the nature of knowledge.
- Publications from an academic researcher from London on the origins and nature of human biology, language, mind, society, faith, and clinical conditions.
John Gregg's Consciousness Site
- A series of short essays about philosophy of mind and consciousness.
Ken Wear's Writings
- A compilation of essays with topics that include religion, science, history, language, school, and drugs.
- Contains philosophical essays by the writer, photographer, and professor of Irish philosophy.
Rim Thoughts - Thoughts from the Rim
- Articles from ordinary people expressing ideas, philosophies, thoughts, and opinions on various local and national topics of interest.
The Words of Om Raja
- Essays about life, love, and politics. A collection of witticisms and jokes intended to inspire better and productive thought.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 12, 2014 at 6:35:10 UTC -