become an editor
the entire directory
only in Personal_Pages/Essays
Open Directory - Society: Philosophy: Personal Pages: Essays
Analytical Indicant Theory
- Research project by philosopher Jon Neivens and linguist Jud Evans investigating the relation between the syntactic and logical structure of natural language.
Danny Yee's Reviews of Philosophy Texts
- Reviews of thirty science-related philosophy books.
Essays by Gerhard Schuhmacher
- Contains history, philosophy, psychology, sociology and general topics essays, and previously published articles.
Essays on Metaphysics
- Personal essays on metaphysics and life, from a practical perspective. Papers on geometry from a metaphysical perspective, attempting to link geometry to real life.
Foundation for the Common Core
- A collection of short essays and poems by Andrzej Wodzianicki promoting the idea of objectifying the subjective.
- Reflections on the question "How is there something from nothing?".
How It All Comes Together
- Shows how problems of philosophy of mind are solved by an analysis of the nature of knowledge.
- Publications from an academic researcher from London on the origins and nature of human biology, language, mind, society, faith, and clinical conditions.
It rhymes with paprika...
- This site represents steps on an intellectual journey by means of essays which explore various topics in history and philosophy.
John Gregg's Consciousness Site
- A series of short essays about philosophy of mind and consciousness.
Ken Wear's Writings
- A compilation of essays with topics that include religion, science, history, language, school, and drugs.
- Contains philosophical essays by Leonard O'Brian, writer, photographer, and professor of Irish Philosophy.
Rim Thoughts - Thoughts from the Rim
- Articles from ordinary people expressing ideas, philosophies, thoughts, and opinions on various local and national topics of interest.
The Four Categories of Life
- All things in life belong in one of four categories. Each category is unique and contains its own set of rules.
- A philosophical, largely Wittgensteinian, approach towards a dissolution of the question "what is space?" as well as general insights concerning the ordinary, everyday usage of the term "space."
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, November 9, 2011 7:42:22 PM EST -