become an editor
the entire directory
only in Philosophy/Feminist_Philosophy
Open Directory - Society: Philosophy: Feminist Philosophy
Arts: Movies: Theory and Criticism: Feminist
Society: People: Women: Feminism
Society: People: Women: Women's Studies
A Conversation with Rosi Braidotti - Kathleen O'Grady
- Conversation about Braidotti's politically motivated philosophy that provides a new framework for reinventing the female subject in our post-metaphysical world.
Approaches to Feminism
- An introductory essay focused on the emergence of contemporary US feminist philosophies.
Association of Feminst Ethics and Social Theory
- A professional organization dedicated to promoting feminist ethical perspectives on philosophy, moral and political life, and public policy.
Canadian Society for Women in Philosophy (CSWIP)
- Founded in 1976 with the objective of promoting the goals of women in philosophy.
Cyberfeminism and Education in the Era of the Exile of Spirit
- Article by Dr. Ilan Gur-Ze'ev, published in: Educational Theory, 49:4,(1999):437-454.
Cyberfeminism with a Difference
- Paper by Rosi Braidotti discussing postmodernity and "post-human bodies."
Differences. A journal of feminist cultural studies
- Differences focuses on how concepts and categories of difference-- notably but not exclusively gender--operate within culture. Situated at the point of intersection of cultural studies and feminism, the two most exciting fields of critical inquiry to have opened up in recent years, Differences is affiliated with the Pembroke Center for Teaching and Research on Women at Brown University.
Feminist History of Philosophy
- Survey of feminist writing on the philosophical canon; by Charlotte Witt.
French Feminist Theory
- Presents different works on French Feminism - articles, biographies, bibliographies.
- Helene Cixous Homepage at the European Graduate School including her biography, bibliography and links.
- This list is limited to titles on philosophy written by woman philosophers. All titles are found in the January 1999 books in print. The most essential works are starred.
Radical Philosophy: a journal of socialist and feminist philosophy
- It was founded in 1972 in response to the widely felt discontent with the sterility of academic philosophy at the time (in Britain completely dominated by the narrowest sort of "ordinary language" philosophy), with the purpose of providing a forum for the theoretical work which was emerging in the wake of the radical movements of the 1960s, in philosophy and other fields.
The Society for Women in Philosophy
- The Society for Women in Philosophy was started in 1972 to promote and support women in philosophy. SWIP holds divisional meetings, meetings in conjunction with the meetings of the American Philosophical Association, and it publishes newsletters.
Theorizing -- Feminism and Postmodernity
- A Conversation with Linda Hutcheon (1997), by Kathleen O'Grady
- A page in progress with biographies, articles and links to pages on woman philosophers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, July 10, 2010 6:32:31 PM EDT -