become an editor
the entire directory
only in Applied/Professional_Ethics
Open Directory - Society: Philosophy: Ethics: Applied: Professional Ethics
Essays on Professional Ethics
Business: Management: Ethics
Science: Science in Society: Research Ethics
Association for Practical and Professional Ethics
- Committed to encouraging high quality interdisciplinary scholarship and teaching in practical and professional ethics...
Center for the Study of Ethics in the Professions
- Promotes research and teaching on practical and moral problems facing a wide spectrum of professions, with particular interest in the sciences and engineering, based at the Illinois Institute of Technology.
- Assists the law profession and establishes practical rules, regulations, and guidelines that will protect the public and lawyers. Offers cases, codes, opinions, articles, links, and other reference material.
Professional Ethics Report
- Published by the AAAS Scientific Freedom, Responsibility and Law Program.
Professional Ethics Resources on WWW
- This page provides a hierarchical listing of resources on professional ethics available on the web.
Program in Ethics and the Professions, Harvard University
- "Encourages teaching and research about ethical issues in public and professional life." Information about the Program as well as a useful newsletter.
Starting Points in Professional Ethics
- This page provides a list of suggested readings for those with an interest in professional ethics.
The Ethical Responsibility of Trustees
- Ph.D. Dissertation by George Abdo.
The Texas Center for Legal Ethics and Professionalism
- Intends to promote and enhance professionalism, ethics and civility among lawyers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, June 8, 2009 11:41:54 AM EDT -