become an editor
the entire directory
only in Applied/Organizations
Reference: Education: K through 12: School Improvement: Character Education
CAE, The W. Maurice Young Centre for Applied Ethics
- An interdisciplinary research institute, doing work in bioethics, business ethics, professional ethics, environmental ethics, and animal welfare and the ethics of animal use.
The Center for Life Principles
- A pro-life philosophy aimed at helping our culture overcome the destructive reality of abortion, euthanasia, and infanticide.
DePaul University - Institute for Business and Professional Ethics
- Includes information on the University program in ethics, online copies of their Ethics journal, and other resources in ethics.
- Ethics Matters, Inc. of Queen Anne's County is a nonprofit, nonpartisan educational organization that promotes public understanding of ethical governance.
Institute for Global Ethics
- An independent, nonprofit, nonsectarian, and nonpartisan organization dedicated to promoting awareness and discussion of global ethics. With news and reports.
Josephson Institute of Ethics
- Nonprofit membership organization dedicated to improving the ethical quality of society by advocating principled reasoning and ethical decisionmaking.
Markkula Center for Applied Ethics
- Provides a framework for ethical decision making and cases that raise typical ethical dilemmas confronted by young people. At Santa Clara University
Sheldon Chumir Foundation for Ethics in Leadership
- Promotes ethical values and fosters ethical actions in the practical world of government, business, and community. With selected articles. Founded by Sheldon Chumir.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 19, 2013 at 15:23:07 UTC -