become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bioethics/Research_Ethics
Science: Science in Society: Research Ethics
APA Ethics Office
- American Psychological Association sanctioned resources for ethics in psychology, including guidelines for human and animal studies, rules and procedures, and ethical principles.
Chesapeake Research Review, Inc.
- A commercial organisation providing ethics and scientific review of clinical studies. Also offers consultation and training to IRBs.
- Citizens for Responsible Care and Research is an independent non-profit human research protection advocacy agency.
David J. Rothman: The Shame of Medical Research
- Rothman article from The New York Review of Books.
Ethical Issues in Research Involving Human Participants (CBM 99-3)
- Ethical Issues in Research Involving Human Participants. US Library of Medicine bibliography.
The Ethics Of Using Medical Data From Nazi Experiments
- Article by Baruch C. Cohen that addresses the questions of "Is it ever appropriate to use data as morally repugnant as that which was extracted from victims of Nazism? If so, under what circumstances?"
Office of Research Integrity - U.S. Public Health Service
- ORI Indices of publications, guidelines and regulations, and other resources.
Research Program Ethics in Biomedicine, Uppsala University
- The program intitiates and coordinates research in biomedical ethics through multi-disciplinary networks of scholars at Uppsala University and other universities in Sweden and abroad.
Resources on Experiments Performed by the Atomic Energy Commission and the Department of Defense
- Big index of sites related to human radiation experiments. Last updated in 1997.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 9, 2014 at 18:02:49 UTC -