become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bioethics/Organizations
Society: Philosophy: Ethics: Applied: Organizations
This category in other languages:
American Society of Bioethics and Humanities
- Professional society of individuals, organizations, and institutions interested in bioethics and humanities.
The Center for Bioethics and Culture Network
- Organization offers news, events, and articles.
Center for Bioethics and Human Dignity
- Provides news, information, and other resources on bioethics. Analysis from a Christian perspective.
Center for Bioethics at the University of Minnesota
- Offers various information about the center's research and projects, along with links and resources for an array of bioethics topics.
French National Consultative Bioethics Committee
- Opinions, recommendations and reports, in English, published by the Committee
The Garrett Hardin Society
- Dedicated to the preservation of the writings and ideas of Garrett James Hardin. A common thread throughout his work is an interest in bioethics.
The Hastings Center - Bioethics and Public Policy
- A wide collection of resources related to the center's publications, careers, research, and news.
International Bioethics Committee of UNESCO
- Is one of many international bodies dealing with the subject of bioethics. Contains mostly minutes of forums meetings and various resolutions.
International Center for Bioethics, Culture and Disability
- Extensive site on bioethics, particularly as pertaining to the rights of disabled people.
- Information about philosophy of life, environmental ethics, bioethics, and gender studies.
National Bioethics Advisory Commission
- Commission created by Presidential Executive order #12975 (10/3/1995).
Provincial Health Ethics Network (Alberta, Canada)
- Non-profit Canadian organization dedicated to providing bioethics resources including distance education, Bioethics Week, video and book library, sample advance directives, bioethics articles database, video reviews, workshops and periodicals.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 22, 2013 at 5:15:09 UTC -