become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bioethics/Journals
Open Directory - Society: Philosophy: Ethics: Applied: Bioethics: Journals
The American Society of Law, Medicine and Ethics - journals
- Information about two of the USAs peer reviewed journals, The Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics and The American Journal of Law and Medicine.
- Provide the clinical, legal, academic, scientific, religious and broad community-at-large with a rapid but comprehensive debate of issues in bioethics. Our further goal is to inspire and inform research and writing across disciplines, through target articles, peer commentary, book reviews, qualitative research, literary criticism, photography and graphic arts, and comments on developments in law and medical science.
Ethics & Medicine: An International Journal of Bioethics
- An international bioethics journal which reasserts the Hippocratic consensus in medicine.
Journal of Medical Ethics
- First published in 1975, Journal of Medical Ethics is a leading international journal, which reflects the field of medical ethics.
Monash Bioethics Review
- Australia's oldest and its only peer reviewed bioethics journal. Original articles, ethics committee supplement, news in brief, book reviews and resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 5, 2013 at 1:21:50 UTC -