become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bioethics/Genetic_Engineering
Open Directory - Society: Philosophy: Ethics: Applied: Bioethics: Genetic Engineering
Society: Future: Transhumanism: Ethics
Society: Issues: Science and Technology: Biotechnology: Genetics
BootStrike.Com - Genetic Engineering
- Covers the Fundamentals of Genetics and the 3 major genetic engineering technologies, Cloning, DNA and Stem Cells. We also have a glossary you can use.
Council for Responsible Genetics
- Working to encourage public understanding and involvement in debates about genetic engineering.
Embracing Change with All Four Arms
- This paper sets out to defend human genetic engineering with a new bioethical approach, post-humanism.
Ethical Dangers of Genetic Engineering.
- What will it be like in a future world where your life started with your parents designing your genes.
Genetic Engineering - Paradise on Earth or a Descent into Hell?
- By Keith Parkins. Long article, with a huge list of references at the end.
Judaism and the Human Genome Project
- Commentary from the Jewish Law (journal) site that deals with questions that Judaism raises in connection with the human genome project
Biocapitalism: What Price the Genetic Revolution?
- Essay by David Shenk from Harper's Magazine. (December 01, 1997)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:49:55 UTC -