become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cloning/Human
Open Directory - Society: Philosophy: Ethics: Applied: Bioethics: Cloning: Human
Ban on Human Cloning Is for the Best
- Ethical concerns involved with the potential for human cloning.
Clone Encounters: Special Focus
- A special focus on this controversial issue by Leadership University, a site sponsored by Christian Leadership Ministries.
The Clone Rights United Front
- Political organization that supports reproductive human cloning.
Cloning People and Jewish Law: A Preliminary Analysis
- Rabbi Michael J. Broyde looks at many sides of this issue and whether it should be allowed under Jewish Law.
Cloning: Hopes and Fears of Human Cloning and Stem Cells
- Proponent essay by João Pedro de Magalhães highlighting the implications of the technologies.
Dolly Creators Back Limited Human Cloning
- The scientists who created Dolly the sheep renew their call for the British government to allow limited research. [BBC News]
- An assessment by infertility doctors, a bioethicist and a geneticist on FrontLine, an investigative journalism series on PBS. Quiz, videos, discussion, and transcripts from the broadcast.
Human Cloning Discussion Forum
- A discussion forum about human cloning, reproductive cloning and related cloning breakthroughs. The politics, science, ethics, problems, issues and related topics. We welcome all pro-cloning advocates, scientists, individuals and groups.
Human Cloning Foundation
- Promoting education, awareness, and research with emphasis on the possible rewards.
Human Cloning From an Identical Twin's Perspective
- Douglas Dunn examines ethical considerations. Written by an identical twin (one of "nature's clones").
Religious and Ethical Aspects of Human Cloning
- By Bruce Robinson of ReligiousTolerance.org.
The Roslin Institute
- The research center where Dolly the sheep was cloned by Dr. Wilmut in 1996.
Scientists Defend Clone Research
- The scientists who created say research must be allowed if the breakthrough represented by Dolly the sheep is to benefit people. [Guardian Unlimited]
To Clone or Not to Clone: The Ethical Question
- A lower-level university paper discussing both sides of the ethics of human cloning.
The Twin Paradox
- Ronald Bailey asks what exactly is wrong with cloning people. [Reason Magazine]
Weizmann Institute of Science - Bioethics
- Reports of the Bioethics Advisory Committee of the Israeli Academy of Sciences and Humanities.
Why Not Clone a Human?
- August 2000 article from Guardian Unlimited.
- In the debate over cloning, it's still pro-choice vs. pro-life. It shouldn't be. [Mother Jones] (May 01, 1998)
Clinton Bars Federal Funds for Human Cloning Research
- Information and sound files of the United States president's statements concerning this issue. [CNN.com] (March 04, 1997)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2013 at 12:00:17 UTC -