become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bioethics/Cloning
Open Directory - Society: Philosophy: Ethics: Applied: Bioethics: Cloning
Society: Issues: Science and Technology: Biotechnology: Cloning
Cloning Humans with Media - Impermanence and Imperceptible Perfection
- Article by Prof. Dr. Schirmacher analyzes the postmodern condition and decision of the world to clone humans with media and describes our fundamental activity as Homo generator.
Cloning and Catholic Ethics
- Explains the Catholic Church's opposition to cloning and stem-cell research on human embryos, with resources from a Catholic ethicist, Pope John Paul II and others.
Infography about Cloning -- Ethics of
- Sources recommended by a professor who specializes in the study of the ethics of cloning.
Why are we scared of cloning
- Dr Malpani's view on why we need to explore cloning scientifically
Scientists Defend Clone Research
- Ethics body backs cloning move. Report seeks legalisation of embryo research to tackle disease. [News Unlimited] (April 13, 2000)
Should We Be Cloning Around?
- The announcement that a team of British scientists had successfully cloned an adult sheep has touched off a new wave of discussion over the ethical implications of such a feat. [CNN] (February 24, 1997)
Usenet alt.bio.technology.cloning -
Usenet alt.cloning -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, April 25, 2010 9:44:09 AM EDT -