become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bioethics/Cloning
Society: Issues: Science and Technology: Biotechnology: Cloning
Cloning and Catholic Ethics
- Explains the Catholic Church's opposition to cloning and stem-cell research on human embryos, with resources from a Catholic ethicist, Pope John Paul II and others.
Cloning Humans with Media - Impermanence and Imperceptible Perfection
- Article by Prof. Dr. Schirmacher analyzes the postmodern condition and decision of the world to clone humans with media and describes our fundamental activity as Homo generator.
Infography about Cloning -- Ethics of
- Sources recommended by a professor who specializes in the study of the ethics of cloning.
Scientists Defend Clone Research
- Ethics body backs cloning move. Report seeks legalisation of embryo research to tackle disease. [News Unlimited]
Why are we scared of cloning
- Dr Malpani's view on why we need to explore cloning scientifically
Should We Be Cloning Around?
- The announcement that a team of British scientists had successfully cloned an adult sheep has touched off a new wave of discussion over the ethical implications of such a feat. [CNN] (February 24, 1997)
Usenet alt.bio.technology.cloning -
Usenet alt.cloning -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 9, 2014 at 18:01:41 UTC -