become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bioethics/Academic_Departments
Open Directory - Society: Philosophy: Ethics: Applied: Bioethics: Academic Departments
Center for Bioethics and Health Law, University of Pittsburgh
- Information on joint degree, graduate and continuing education in Bioethics and Health Law.
Centre for Human Bioethics
- Monash University's One-Stop bioethics site. Bioethics degree programs, Bioethics Resources Centre Center, Bioethics research.
Department of Medical Humanities, East Carolina University
- Research, education programs, newsletter, and internet links in the area of medical ethics.
Institute of Human Values in Health Care
- At the Medical University of South Carolina: an interdisciplinary group of scholars whose mission is to bring a more philosophical approach to medicine.
Johns Hopkins: Berman Institute of Bioethics
- Undertakes research into some of today’s most complex moral challenges. The Institute develops ethically-acceptable alternatives in medical, scientific and public health policy.
Markkula Center for Applied Ethics
- Ethics Center at Santa Clara University, offers articles, cases, and dialogue in all fields of applied ethics. Focus on: Biotechnology and Health Care Ethics, Character Education, Business Ethics, Government Ethics, Global Ethical Leadership, and Technology Ethics.
University of Toronto Joint Centre for Bioethics
- Bioethics resources site, with dedicated link pages to Women's Health, Genetics and Ethics, and End-of-life decision making.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, December 2, 2013 1:48:09 PM EST -