become an editor
the entire directory
only in Applied/Bioethics
Open Directory - Society: Philosophy: Ethics: Applied: Bioethics
Animal Rights or Liberation
Science: Science in Society
Society: Issues: Health
Society: Issues: Science and Technology: Biotechnology
Society: Philosophy: Ethics: Applied: Science and Technology
Society: Philosophy: Philosophy of Science: Medicine
This category in other languages:
Algorithm: Rapid Approach to Ethical Problems
- How should clinicians approach an ethical dilemma when they have little time to ponder or to seek consultation? This proven method works.
- Resources on bioethics issues, including a weekly news digest of the latest bioethics news from around the world.
- Portal on issues in bioethics offers news and articles.
Bioethics: a fully online introductory course by Dr. Tom Kerns
- The bioethics of clinical medical practice, medical research, health care ethics, public health, and human rights are dealt with in this course.
Case: Practicing and Teaching on the Newly Dead
- Case commentary on a controversial topic. Should newly dead bodies be used to teach medical practitioners skills that can be used to save others?
Case: Rights of Minors
- Case commentary on a common dilemma. When can and must children be treated without parental consent?
Department of Medical Ethics & Health Policy
- Broad overview of historical and current moral issues in the fields of medical treatment and research, from the U. of Penn. Includes news, headlines, articles, upcoming events.
Ethics of Organ Transplants
- A discussion of the ethical issues of organ transplants.
genome.gov | National Human Genome Research Institute
- Home page of the National Human Genome Research Institute, the arm of the U.S. National Institutes of Health dedicated to advancing human health through genetic research.
High School Bioethics Curriculum Project (HSBCP)
- Uses case studies and discussion questions to introduce bioethics themes and issues into the secondary school classroom.
Islamic Views on Medical Ethics
- Islamic views on many medical ethics issues including organ donation, cloning, euthanasia, abortion , fertility, sex change operations.
Linacre Centre for Healthcare Ethics
- London-based institution studies a range of bioethical issues, providing academic analysis from a Catholic perspective.
MacLean Center for Clinical Medical Ethics
- A center devoted to teaching future clinical ethicists.
- Markkula Center for Applied Ethics.
National Institutes of Health: Bioethics Resources on the Web
- A collection of bioethics web resources provided by the National Institutes of Health
National Reference Center for Bioethics Literature
- A specialized collection of books, journals, newspaper articles, legal materials, regulations, codes, and government publications.
The National Rural Bioethics Project
- The National Rural Bioethics Project aims to identify ethics-related issues that face rural healthcare providers, and to develop and provide appropriate and relevant resources and materials that help resolve such issues.
Neonatology And Rights Of Families
- NAROF gives voice to parents and professionals critical of current practices in neonatology. A resource to gain insight into the human cost of raising survivors of neonatal research and practice.
- Canadian nursing ethics website. Highly informative and professional.
Philosophy, Medical Ethics and Society
- site deals with new developments in bioethics and medical ethics, offers texts and information about conferences and workshops on ethical aspects of the life sciences.
The Religious Consultation on Population, Reproductive Health and Ethics
- Large collection of commentaries on a wide range of topics by an international, multi-faith network of progressive feminist religious scholars and leaders.
Starting Points in Health Care Ethics / Bioethics
- These pages provide suggested readings as a starting point in learning about bioethics / health care ethics.
U S Supreme Court Petition
- Whether human-made elements of primary life structures that define the essence of this Court's vaguely defined non-viable (fetus) patentable subject matter under 35 U.S.C.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 5, 2013 at 1:07:38 UTC -