become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ethics/Applied
Open Directory - Society: Philosophy: Ethics: Applied
Business and Corporate Ethics
Science and Technology
Vegetarianism and Veganism
War and Peace
This category in other languages:
- Publishes news encouraging the implementation of a formal Ethics Code in every major City in the United States. With discussion forums and regional sections.
- Forces fictional characters to make critical decisions with profound moral, ethical or social implications. Focuses on values in America.
- Provides simple tools for ethical analysis and identifies ethical issues. With message board.
- A Canadian window on applied ethics resources, both Canadian and international.
- Organization devoted to applied ethics features articles and links focused on both personal and societal fairness issues.
Hall's Ethics Corner
- Byron C. Hall posts his thoughts on ethics for public discussion.
- Offers briefings, pointers to the literature, and other information on ethical issues in neuroscience, including problems of agency/free will, consciousness, and dualism.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 12:54:57 AM EDT -