become an editor
the entire directory
only in Epistemology/Social
Open Directory - Society: Philosophy: Epistemology: Social
Feminist Epistemology and Philosophy of Science
- Feminist Epistemology critically analyses the bias of gender and social hierarchies on knowledge production; from the Stanford Encyclopedia by Elizabeth Anderson.
- Survey of views on the social dimension of knowledge; from the Stanford Encyclopedia by Alvin Goldman.
Social Epistemology - A journal of knowledge, culture and policy
- Refereed journal on social epistemology (edited by J. Leach). The contents and abstracts are available (through Igenta).
Society for Social Studies of Science
- Society dedicated to the study of social aspects of science and technology. The site contains information about events in the field.
HPS Research Methods Guide: Social Epistemology
- A bibliography compiled by Martin Kusch. (May 22, 2003)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 4, 2013 at 8:00:03 UTC -