become an editor
the entire directory
only in Aesthetics/Publications
- Arts journal advocating rational standards in scholarship and criticism, informed by Objectivism and promoting traditional values in contemporary arts.
The British Journal of Aesthetics
- Published to promote study, research, and discussion of the fine arts and related types of experience from a interdisciplinary standpoint. Printed.
- International, interdisciplinary, online journal of contemporary theory, research, and application in aesthetics.
- Interdisciplinary journal of cultural studies.
The Right of Aesthetic Realism to Be Known Online
- International printed journal. Contains essays, poems, and lectures by Eli Siegel and articles by Aesthetic Realism teachers and students.
The Sycamore Review
- Nonprofit journal for the arts published twice annually by graduate students at the Department of English, Purdue University.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 4, 2014 at 8:35:08 UTC -