become an editor
the entire directory
only in Opportunities/South_America
Regional: South America: Society and Culture
- Wildlife rehabilitation centre located in the Amazon Basin of Ecuador that seeks the assistance of veterinarians, zoo keepers and scientific volunteers.
- Works with the local community on seeking solutions to conservation and development problems. They invite the participation of researchers and volunteers with an interest in rainforest conservation.
- The foundation manages a 2710 hectare rainforest reserve and provides volunteer, tourism and research opportunities within the reserve and Shuar community Arutam and the surrounding communities.
- Living and learning centre which offer courses in permaculture and community living. They also offer volunteer work in different areas of the Ecovillage project such as gardening.
- This volunteer program provides the opportunity to help the poorest people of Peru, experience the Peruvian culture, and learn the Spanish Language in a practical way. [PDF]
- Small grassroots organization based in Panama whose mission is to match the skills of international volunteers with the needs of local groups and projects.
Seeds of Hope
- Offer a wide range of support for children living in extreme poverty in Peru and offer many ways to help including working in classrooms, preparing meals or fundraising.
Unilanguage: Solidarity and Language
- Opportunities includes social work for the poor and basic skills training in two rural regions of Argentina.
Volunteer Latin America
- Provides information on volunteering opportunities in Central and South America in the environmental and humanitarian sectors. Also offer voluntary work combined with Spanish classes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 20, 2015 at 6:24:05 UTC -