become an editor
the entire directory
only in Social_Enterprise/Venture_Capital
- Supports enterprises that increase income, increase assets and create jobs for the four billion people on earth who earn a few dollars a day.
Ashoka: Innovators for the Public
- Ashoka is a global organization that identifies and invests in leading social entrepreneurs -- individuals with innovative and practical ideas for solving social problems.
- Non-profit social entrepreneurial venture harnessing the power of technology for social benefit.
- Global nonprofit that provides seed funding and technical assistance to emerging social entrepreneurs with ideas for social change.
- A non-profit organization that fights poverty in the developing world through business development programs for small agricultural producers and other entrepreneurs.
Equity for Africa
- Social investment in small businesses in Africa to enable sustainable employment creation.
Global Social Venture Competition
- A global MBA student business plan competition for social ventures, organizations that not only create profits, but also a social or environmental return on investment. History and vision, submission forms, and resource library included.
- Works to solve critical social problems in emerging democracies by developing and supporting enterprises that strengthen civil society organizations' financial sustainability and maximize their impact.
New Profit Inc.
- A non-profit venture philanthropy fund that invests in social entrepreneurs.
Philanthropic Ventures Foundation
- Works with individuals, families, businesses and foundations, serving their philanthropic needs as well as initiating giving programs, anywhere in the world.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 25, 2012 at 5:24:06 UTC -