become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Red_Cross_and_Red_Crescent
Red Cross and Red Crescent
American Red Cross
This category in other languages:
Association of Ex-Delegates of the ICRC
- Aims, activities of organization for maintaining contact among ex-delegates of the ICRC (International Committee of the Red Cross) in Switzerland.
Australian Red Cross
- Official Web Site of the Australian Red Cross with links to all state websites
Austrian Red Cross
- (in German with an English section).
Belgian Red Cross
- (pages in Dutch, French and a short summary in English).
British Red Cross
- Information on the history of the Red Cross, its UK and international activities, the latest on disaster appeals. You can make a donation, volunteer your time, and find out about first aid courses.
Canadian Red Cross
- (Site is in English and French).
Danish Red Cross
- Denmark's largest voluntary humanitarian organisation.
- The Foundation for the ICRC seeks to raise funds from corporations,individuals and other foundations for long-term support of the program. Mission statement, contact information.
International Committee of the Red Cross - ICRC
- Organization whose humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance. (In English, French and Spanish).
International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- Worldwide humanitarian organization providing assistance without discrimination as to nationality, race, religious beliefs, class or political opinions.
International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement
- Incorporates the Geneva-based International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (the International Federation), as well as National Societies in 175 countries.
International Tracing Service Arolsen
- A depository of information in Arolsen, Germany, under Red Cross auspices tracing non-German Nazi victims and displaced persons. With information on the service's history, on how to file an inquiry and on efforts to make those documents not pertaining to specific persons available for historical research.
The Irish Red Cross Society
- The Irish member of one of the leading humanitarian groups in the world, assisting in areas as diverse as first aid training and cover, emergency relief for the developing world, babysitter training, respite care and mountain rescue. The site offers a range of information, including donation material and an online donation facility.
Irish Red Cross Society - Limerick Area
- Limerick Red Cross is a branch of the International Red Cross Society.
Japanese Red Cross Society
- Describes national and international education, safety, medical, welfare, and disaster relief services; information about history, finances, programs, and administration. Site in Japanese with an English section.
Kenya Red Cross Society
- Describes the functions and activities of the program. Fact sheet, career information, details of services provided.
New Zealand Red Cross
- Red Cross for New Zealand - has regional contact information, facility for booking a first aid course and an online donations section.
Norwegian Red Cross
- Official site of the Norwegian Red Cross. In Norwegian with English section.
Standing Commission of the Red Cross and Red Crescent
- Describes the body that provides strategic guidance in the interest of all components of the movement. Details of its composition and functions, newsletter, documentary database.
Thai Red Cross Society
- About the organization, its services, and press releases.
Red Cross and Red Crescent
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 10, 2014 at 23:19:55 UTC -