become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Oxfam
Open Directory - Society: Philanthropy: Organizations: Oxfam
Projects and Campaigns
Society: Philanthropy: International Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
- A group of non-governmental organizations from three continents working worldwide to fight poverty and injustice.
Novib: Oxfam Netherlands
- News, programs and annual report. [Dutch/English]
- United States branch dedicated to finding long-term solutions to poverty, hunger, and social injustice around the world. Includes history and timeline, emergency relief, global programs, news, and youth action.
- A development organisation that promotes social justice and fights poverty by working with communities around the world and through campaigning and advocacy.
- Organization dedicated to creating self-sustaining programs in developing communities worldwide by focusing on health security, food security and democratic rights.
Oxfam Great Britain
- A development, relief, and campaigning organisation that works to find lasting solutions to poverty and suffering around the world. Works with poor communities, local partners, volunteers, and supporters to help poor people to help themselves.
- Supports projects that are designed to relieve poverty, distress and suffering in some of the poorest countries of the world. Includes annual report, current crises, advocacy and campaigns, programs, and fundraising.
Oxfam New Zealand
- Information about current crises, programs, field reports, finances, news, and how to get involved.
- Dedicated to international cooperation and solidarity. It is non-governmental, non-profit, non-sectarian and impartial. Includes policies, programs, campaigns, and news.[French/English]
- Formerly OXFAM-Belgium and OXFAM-Projects. Includes history, news, second-hand store locations, and calendar.[French/Dutch/English/Spanish]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 12, 2014 at 5:43:18 UTC -