become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/Hospitality_Houses
Ronald McDonald House Charities
Health: Child Health: Organizations
National Association of Hospital Hospitality Houses
- Serves facilities that provide lodging to patients and families during medical emergencies. Features list of homes located in the US.
Atlanta Hospital Hospitality House
- Provides lodging, meals, supportive companionship to families and patients who are being treated at local hospitals. [Georgia]
- Mission is to provide lodging and other supportive services for patients and families undergoing medical treatment. Provides history, volunteers, donations, and accommodation information. [Michigan]
Blount Hospitality House
- Provides lodging and supportive accommodations for families of critically ill patients seeking treatment at area hospitals. [Alabama]
- Helps those living with cancer by providing housing, programs, and partnerships in the community. Includes history, campus locations, donations, fundraising, volunteers, and contact information. [Colorado]
The Children's Inn at NIH
- A place for patients and their families to stay while being treated at the National Institutes of Health. Includes tour of facilities, history, newsletter, news, events, contact and reservation information. [Maryland]
- Offers apartments for families of children with cancer being treated at MassGeneral Hospital. Includes contact information, history, links, donations, events, and photographs. [Massachusetts]
The Devon Nicole House
- Established for children and their families who are patients at Children's Hospital Boston. Provides dedication, pictures, and contact information. [Massachusetts]
- Offers low cost lodging and support for families of critically ill patients. Includes history, facilities, services, newsletter, fundraisers, and contact information. [Pennsylvania]
- Provides free or low cost lodging to veterans and military families receiving treatment at military medical centers.
Gift of Life Transplant House
- Nonprofit. Offers home-like accommodations for transplant patients and their caregivers in Rochester. Amenities, how to arrange a stay, costs, newsletter (in PDF), wish list. [Minnesota]
Hendrick League House
- Abilene, Texas. Includes hours, rates, location, rooms, amenities, and contact information.
Hospital Hospitality House Nashville
- Provides housing for families and patients receiving medical treatment in Nashville hospitals. Features news, services, and contact information. [Tennessee]
Hospital Hospitality House of Huntington
- Offers temporary lodging for relatives and friends of seriously ill adult patients who undergo treatment at local hospitals. [West Virginia]
Hospital Hospitality House of Richmond
- Provider of lodging and non-medical services to promote the healing process. Information about guest facilities, events, fundraising, events, volunteers, FAQ, and links. [Virginia]
Hospital Hospitality House of Saginaw
- Offers lodging for families and patients receiving medical treatment in area hospitals. [Michigan]
- Volunteers in Boston, Massachusetts who open their homes to families traveling for medical treatment. Provides news, events, resources, and contact information.
Hospitality House of Charlotte
- Offers temporary lodging to families and patients being treated at local hospitals. [North Carolina]
- Non profit guide for cancer patients seeking lodging close to medical facilities. Provides search option for each state.
The Kalamazoo Hospitality House
- Provides housing for patients and families seeking treatment at local medical facilities. Features directions, services, news, and contact information. [Michigan]
- Nonprofit provides housing for patients visiting Milwaukee area hospitals, and their caregivers. Information for prospective guests, a virtual tour, volunteer opportunities and other ways to help. [Wisconsin]
Kevin Guest House
- Provides patients families with affordable accommodations near local health care facilities and services. [New York]
- Provides housing and support services for patients and families undergoing treatment at area medical facilities. [New York]
The Taylor Hospitality House
- Provides families of hospitalized patients comfortable and affordable living quarters. [Arizona]
Cancer Survivor Donates $1 Million for Hospitality House
- Article concerning the need for seriously ill adults and their families to have affordable housing near medical facilities. "There was no Ronald McDonald House for adults.” (April 09, 2004)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 25, 2014 at 2:31:54 UTC -