become an editor
the entire directory
only in Corporation_for_National_and_Community_Service/AmeriCorps
Corporation for National and Community Service
Open Directory - Society: Philanthropy: Organizations: Corporation for National and Community Service: AmeriCorps
AmeriCorps St. Louis
- St. Louis, Missouri-based unit which focuses on education, public safety, disaster response, natural resource restoration, conflict resolution, and community-oriented problem solving. Event information, volunteer resources, and related links provided.
CORE Susquehanna AmeriCorps
- An AmeriCorps*State program serving the Susquehanna Valley Region of central Pennsylvania. CORE members serve in local schools, parks, and non-profit agencies in volunteer activities, especially surrounding literacy.
- Putting Idealism to Work - City Year, an AmeriCorps program, is a national service organization which unites young adults, ages 17 to 24, from diverse racial, cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds for a demanding year of full-time community service, leadership development, and civic engagement.
Friends of VISTA
- A collection of resources and stories put together by former Americorps members and friends of the VISTA program.
Maine Americorps Vista project
- This site is a partnership of the Maine Americorps*VISTA project and the Communities for Children and Youth. It is dedicated to volunteer work to strengthen and supplement efforts to eliminate and alleviate poverty.
National AmeriCorps Association
- Dedicated to serving the needs of AmeriCorps alumni and members. News, alumni directory, and information about careers, education awards, and service opportunities.
Notre Dame Mission Volunteers-AmeriCorps
- Places volunteers in educational programs for at risk children and adults in economically disadvantaged communities. A public-private partnership between Notre Dame Mission Volunteers, a program run by the Sisters of Notre Dame (SND), and AmeriCorps, the domestic equivalent of the Peace Corps. Based from Baltimore, Maryland.
- Aims to mobilize members and neighborhood residents to improve the reality and perception of public safety in Rochester's highest need neighborhoods, with an emphasis on community based initiatives involving children and youth. Description of service sites, benefits, and member information.
SC AmeriCorps*NCCC Experience
- Some very brief notes about a personal experience of a member of AmeriCorps*NCCC.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 9:05:34 AM EDT -