become an editor
the entire directory
only in Medical_Relief/Health_Flights
Recreation: Travel: Transportation: Air
Society: Disabled: Travel: Airlines
Air Care Alliance
- Group provides a master list of all known charitable air transport organizations whose volunteers fly needy patients and disaster relief supplies and perform other missions of service using aircraft.
Air Charity Nework
- Provides free flights through its members for patients and families seeking distant medical treatment.
- Providing free air transportation to those in medical and financial need in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, and Mississippi.
Angel Flight Australia
- Provides free air transportation to patients in need of medical treatment at distant hospitals.
Angel Flight Central
- Medical and charity air transportation for reasons of compassion or community service. Donor and partner list, local chapters, areas covered, volunteer forms and links.
Angel Flight East
- An organization of pilots and other volunteers serving the community with free private air transportation for the medically and financially needy.
Angel Flight for Veterans
- Offers free air transportation for veterans, military personnel, and their families traveling for distant medical treatment.
Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic
- Charity air medical transportation organization serving needy people and their families.
Angel Flight Northeast
- Nonprofit organization providing air transportation to those whose medical problems require travel that is otherwise not affordable.
Angel Flight of British Columbia
- Provides free air transportation for patients who must travel for medical treatment.
Angel Flight South Central
- Provides free flights for patients who need to travel for medical treatment.
Angel Flight Southeast
- Arranges free air transportation, via private aircraft, for those in medical and financial need, needing to travel long distance to access health care. Includes calendar, testimonials, history, and patient qualification criteria.
Angel Flight West
- Volunteer organization providing air transportation on private aircraft to those with medical or other compelling human needs.
- Offers community-based airlift to patients traveling to reach medical resources or to reunite families in crisis. [Florida]
Children's Angel Flight
- Arranges and provides for child patient travel.
Children's Flight of Hope
- Offers free air transportation to and from medical facilities for critically ill and injured children. [North Carolina]
Corporate Angel Network
- Matches cancer patients in need of travel with private corporate jet schedules. Information for patients and potential corporate sponsors.
Flights for Life
- Dedicated to providing free air transportation to patients for medically-related purposes. [Arizona]
Homeland Security Emergency Air Transportation System
- Program to use air ambulance services and donated airline tickets for disaster relief.
- A national charitable organization that provides free air transportation for financially burdened Canadians in need of Medical treatment outside their communities.
Houston Ground Angels
- Volunteers help patients arriving by air to complete their transportation to a medical facility. [Texas]
- Provides people in medical and financial need with access to free air transportation on small aircraft to distant health care facilities. Service in the Midwest US region.
Mercy Flight Indiana
- Provides free air transportation for patients with limited finances who need treatment at distant medical facilities.
Mercy Medical Airlift
- Provides charitable air transportation for those in great need.
- Organization offering free air transport to those with urgent medical needs. [Michigan]
Patient Airlift Services (PALS)
- Free air transportation based on need to individuals requiring medical care or other humanitarian purposes.
- Resource for patients who seek information about free air transportation to distant medical facilities.
Wings for Children: Angel Wings Program
- Organization arranges free air transportation for abused or children with serious illnesses.
Wings of Mercy: Minnesota, Inc.
- Provides free air transportation to patients with limited income.
Wings of Mercy: West Michigan, Inc.
- Provides free air transportation to patients who need treatment at distant medical facilities. [Michigan]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 27, 2015 at 15:42:06 UTC -