become an editor
the entire directory
only in Meal_Delivery/Meals_on_Wheels
Meals on Wheels
Open Directory - Society: Philanthropy: Hunger Relief: Meal Delivery: Meals on Wheels
Alameda County Meals On Wheels
- Delivering daily meals to seniors. Volunteer opportunities, how to contribute, services and news.
Broward Meals on Wheels
- Delivers meals and offers senior dining sites. Services in Broward County, Florida.
Calgary Meals on Wheels
- A non-profit organization that provides home delivered nutritious, low cost meals to seniors and those convalescing or with mental or physical disabilities. Includes volunteer and donation information, meals, and recipes.
City of Simi Valley Meals On Wheels
- Provides home delivered meals to seniors and permanently disabled persons over an extended term.
- Delivers meals to homebound elderly New Yorkers on weekends, weekdays, holidays, and times of emergency. Includes information on how to get meals, how to get involved, news and events.
The Health Trust Meals on Wheels
- Delivers nutritious meals daily to physically challenged and homebound individuals in Santa Clara County, California.
Loaves & Fishes
- A nonprofit, nonsectarian organization that provides hot, nutritious meals to seniors 60 years and older in the Portland, Oregon area. Includes services, donations, events, and how to get involved.
Longmont Meals on Wheels, Inc.
- Provides hot nutritious meals to the older community in Longmont, Colorado.
Lubbock Meals on Wheels
- Provides nutritious home-delivered meals to those who are homebound, elderly, or disabled. Includes program, volunteering, and events.
Meals For The Elderly
- A nonprofit devoted to serving the homebound in the San Angelo, Texas area with hot, nutritious, home delivered meals ensuring their well-being. Includes information on services, eligibility, fundraising, events, and volunteer opportunities.
Meals on Wheels and More
- Delivers daily hot meals to the elderly, disabled, and homebound in the Greater Austin, Texas area. Includes calendar of events, wish list for supplies, volunteer, and donation information.
Meals On Wheels Association of America
- Provides home-delivered meals services to people in need. Includes history, membership benefits, training and conference schedule, and links to partners.
Meals on Wheels Chicago
- Promoting independence for the elderly and disabled, Includes details of its programs and services, donation requests, department coordinators, photo gallery, newsletters, and contacts.
Meals On Wheels Delaware
- Provides hot, nutritious meals to homebound senior citizens throughout the state. Includes donation and volunteer information.
Meals on Wheels Foundation of Cook County
- A not-for-profit organization created to increase public awareness of the services provided by Community Nutrition Network and Senior Services Association.
Meals on Wheels Foundation of Western New York
- Seeks to ensure the nutritional needs of the homebound elderly and disabled. Newsletter, volunteer and meal information.
Meals on Wheels of Asheville & Buncombe County
- Provides a nutritionally balanced hot lunch every weekday to county residents unable to provide for themselves. North Carolina.
Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland
- Provides nutritious meals to people who are homebound due to age or disability.
Meals On Wheels of Chemung County, Inc
- Delivers hot meals and cold suppers to residents of Chemung County, New York. Includes volunteers, donate, and events.
Meals on Wheels Of Greater Richmond
- Mission is to deliver meals to the homes of the elderly and people with disabilities who cannot shop for or prepare food for themselves. Includes service and volunteer information. Richmond, Virginia.
Meals on Wheels of Greenville
- Provides nutritious meals to homebound and incapacitated citizens of Greenville County, South Carolina.
Meals on Wheels of Northwest Indiana
- Serves clients in all communities of Lake County, Indiana. Client and volunteer information available.
Meals On Wheels of San Francisco
- Provides two home-delivered meals each day to homebound seniors. Includes how to help or donate, events, and services.
Meals on Wheels of Syracuse
- Organizes, plans, and administers delivering well-balanced, nutritious meals at the lowest possible cost to the recipient. History, helping out, and service information.
Meals On Wheels of Tarrant County
- Promoting the dignity and independence of the disabled, the elderly and other homebound persons by delivering nutritious meals and coordinating needed services in Fort Worth, Texas. Includes news, programs and services, eligibility, and volunteer opportunities.
Meals on Wheels West
- Provides nutritious meals to the homebound or disabled in Santa Monica, Malibu, Pacific Palisades, and Topanga, California. Includes volunteer information, how to donate, and events.
Meals on Wheels, Inc., Indianapolis
- Serves the greater Indianapolis area homebound elderly and disabled. Includes client services, volunteering and donation information.
Meals-On-Wheels Greater San Diego
- Service area, meal services, eldercare counseling, and volunteer opportunities.
Meals-on-Wheels of White Plains
- Volunteers deliver both food and compassion to neighbors in need. Includes FAQs, how to get involved, newsletter, and events.
Metro Meals On Wheels
- Serving Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota. Includes information on how to donate, volunteer, or get a meal.
NSW Meals on Wheels Association Inc.
- Provider of delivery food services to a range of people living in the community who are unable to cater for themselves on either a short or long term basis. New South Wales, Australia.
Rhode Island Meals On Wheels
- Nonprofit organization offering home-delivered meals to homebound people statewide and congregate meals for the elderly in Providence. Includes nutrition program, case management, and volunteer information.
St. Vincent Meals on Wheels
- Prepares and delivers nutritious meals to homebound elderly and other vulnerable residents within a 43-square-mile target area of Los Angeles, California. Includes services, how to help, events, and newsletter.
Torrance - Lomita Meals On Wheels, Inc.
- A non-profit community service organization providing home delivered meals for the house-bound. Includes sign up, volunteer, and donation information. Serving Torrance and Lomita, California.
Winona Volunteer Services
- Provides home delivered meals to homebound or convalescing residents of Winona and Goodview, Minnesota.
Meals on Wheels
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, August 11, 2011 5:54:04 AM EDT -