become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hunger_Relief/Food_Recovery
Plant a Row For the Hungry
Community Food Rescue
- Collects and distributes surplus perishable foods to non-profit agencies to feed people in Montgomery County, Maryland.
- A non-profit, Florida City organization that recovers food from farms, wholesalers and other groups which is donated to feed the hungry. Includes explanation of process, programs and services, and how to become involved.
Food Bank & Family Services
- Based in Sacramento California, they provide food to those in need with surplus sourced from grocers, farmers and donations.
Food Donation Connection
- A global agency that connects surplus food donations from food service companies to local hunger relief organizations.
- Rescues excess fresh fruits and vegetables from various sources to provide nourishment for people in need across Southern California.
- Works to alleviate hunger in Washtenaw County, Michigan by rescuing foods otherwise destined for waste, and then distributing these and other non-perishable foods.
Food Recovery Certified
- Acknowledges businesses on a local level that supply fresh surplus and unsold food to non-profit charities.
The Society of St. Andrew
- Christian hunger ministry that salvages fresh produce and delivers it to soup kitchens and food banks across the United States. Descriptions of gleaning programs, special projects, stories, and testimonials.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 22, 2016 at 13:18:37 UTC -