become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Washington
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Society and Culture: Organizations
- Distributes groceries to people in need in Pierce County, Washington. Also refers individuals to other resources and provides education on nutrition and budgeting. Includes general information, closure dates, opportunities to help, and partners.
- Nonprofit food distribution center that provides nutritious food to hungry, low-income people. Ways to help, volunteer opportunities, news, and upcoming events. Part of the America's Second Harvest network. Washington.
- Collects and distributes food to approximately 300 hunger programs in Washington State. Includes food bank information, volunteer opportunities, kids corner, and community affairs.
Second Harvest Food Bank of the Inland Northwest
- Events calendar, map of service area, tips for holding a food drive, and volunteer opportunities. Part of the America's Second Harvest network.
Thurston County Food Bank
- Newsletter, application information, and how to help. Washington.
University District Food Bank
- Serves low-income Seattle, Washington residents. Includes a distribution schedule, wish list, sponsors, events, newsletters, links, and employment and volunteer opportunities.
West Seattle Food Bank
- Hours and how to help. Washington.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:36:37 UTC -