become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Ohio
Open Directory - Society: Philanthropy: Hunger Relief: Food Banks: United States: Ohio
Regional: North America: United States: Ohio: Society and Culture: Organizations
Akron-Canton Regional Food Bank
- Map of service area, volunteer application, statistics on member agencies, and financial donation form. Part of the America's Second Harvest network. Ohio.
Cleveland Food Bank
- Provides donated food to local agencies, food pantries, soup kitchens and shelters that serve hungry people in Northeast Ohio. News, volunteer opportunities, and list of member agencies. Part of the America's Second Harvest network.
- Provides food to over ninety local food pantries, community kitchens, shelters and similar groups. Runs an on-site Special Dietary Needs Pantry (SDNP). Based in Dayton and serving the Miami Valley.
- Volunteer opportunities, information on the annual Rubber Duck Regatta fundraiser, description of client services, and online donation form. Part of the America's Second Harvest network. Cincinnati area.
- A not-for-profit organization dedicated to feeding hungry people and increasing awareness about hunger in the community. Includes member agencies and region of coverage, how to help, events, hunger facts, and getting kids involved. Part of the America's Second Harvest network.
Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio
- Formerly known as the County Cupboard. Serves Lorain, Erie, Huron and Crawford counties. It is a distribution center for donated food and related items, and it solicits, sorts and redistributes usable products to eligible charities with ongoing food programs.
Shared Harvest Foodbank
- Working to alleviate hunger by soliciting food donations and providing groceries for their network of hunger relief programs. Volunteer needs, how to help, guidelines for starting a pantry, legislative alerts, and recipes. Serving Butler, Darke, Miami, Preble, and Warren Counties.
Toledo Northwestern Ohio Food Bank
- Aims to end hunger in Northwest Ohio by distributing food and grocery products to community organizations. Includes events, press releases, history, staff, and hunger statistics. Part of the America's Second Harvest network.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 14, 2011 at 12:27:10 UTC -