become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Minnesota
Regional: North America: United States: Minnesota: Society and Culture: Organizations
Channel One Food Shelf and Food Bank
- Serves Olmsted County. Includes how to help and information about programs. Part of the America's Second Harvest network.
Groveland Food Shelf
- Part of a five-church effort to feed food-insecure youth and adults. It provides three to five days of food at a time, an emergency supply.
Loaves and Fishes Minnesota
- Provides nutritious meals to people in the Twin Cities metro area.
Second Harvest North Central Food Bank
- News, volunteer opportunities, and how they operate.
MPR: Rainbow curbs food shelf donations
- Rainbow Foods, one of the state's largest grocery chains, has abruptly stopped donating its leftover produce and day-old baked goods to food shelves. [3:39 streaming audio broadcast] (December 13, 2004)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 25, 2012 at 4:14:41 UTC -