become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Michigan
Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Society and Culture: Organizations
Feeding America West Michigan
- History of food banking, benefits of donating, and volunteer opportunities. Part of the America's Second Harvest network.
Food Bank Council of Michigan
- Hunger facts, program information, calendar of events, and how to help.
Food Bank of Eastern Michigan
- List of upcoming events, directions to the food bank, volunteer needs, and food distribution statistics. Part of the America's Second Harvest network.
Food Bank of South Central Michigan
- A non-profit hunger-relief network, providing food, advocacy and education on hunger issues, linking 225 non-profit agencies in south central Michigan.
- Provides hunger relief to the Metro Detroit area through a prepared and perishable food-rescue program. News, volunteer needs, and information on upcoming events. Part of the America's Second Harvest network.
Gleaners Community Food Bank of Metro Detroit
- Secures, stores, and distributes food to nonprofit agencies in the Detroit area. List of ways to help, newsletter sign-up form, organization history, hunger facts, and events calendar. Part of the America's Second Harvest network.
Greater Lansing Food Bank
- Calendar, program information, and how to help.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 14, 2016 at 6:27:36 UTC -