become an editor
the entire directory
only in Women/United_States
Society: Philanthropy: Grants: Grant-Making Foundations: By Region: United States
Chambers Family Fund
- Makes grants to organizations in Colorado and the Rocky Mountains which create women's funds and support early care and education. Includes mission and guidelines, priorities and grants, and current initiatives.
Chester County Fund for Women and Girls
- Grants and educational programs. Explains how to donate, grant application process, and opportunities for participation.
Chicago Foundation for Women (CFW)
- A partnership of donors, grantees, volunteers and staff working to support programs for women and girls. Grantmaking, events calendar, special initiatives and issue areas discussed.
The Jennifer Murphy Memorial Fund
- Supports grants for the intellectual, artistic, and physical development of teenage women in Vermont. Component of Vermont Community Foundation. Information on how to apply and listing of past recipients.
Michigan Women's Foundation
- Promoting the economic self-sufficiency and personal well-being of females in the area. Includes information on the organization, its mission, its publications and links to resources.
The Valentine Foundation
- Philadelphia-area organization that provides charitable funds to organizations or programs which empower women and girls. Provides guidelines, history, and list of current grantees.
Women's Foundation of Minnesota
- Makes grants to nonprofits promoting equality for women and girls and creates partnerships with donors on issues such as health, education, anti-violence, and poverty.
Women's Fund of the Milwaukee Foundation
- Funding programs for women and girls in the greater Milwaukee area that improve economic self-sufficiency, promote health and prevent domestic violence. Describes grant priorities, application process, and current granteees.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 23, 2015 at 22:15:04 UTC -