become an editor
the entire directory
only in Grant-Making_Foundations/Organizations
Society: Organizations: Nonprofit Resources: Associations
Council on Foundations
- A nonprofit membership association of grantmaking foundations and corporations, with a mission is to promote responsible and effective philanthropy by assisting existing and future grantmakers.
Africa Grantmakers Affinity Group
- Foundations and other funders making grants in the region carry out networking, technology and information infrastructure, and issue area knowledge mapping projects.
Associated Grant Makers
- Regional association of grant makers, both foundations and corporations with giving programs, in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Provides information on membership, services, and common application and reporting forms.
The Association of Baltimore Area Grantmakers
- Describes current projects and ongoing affinity groups, with general philanthropy resources, common application form, and calendar of events.
Association of Small Foundations
- US national association of foundations with small or no staff. Provides forum for members to discuss operations and management issues related to small foundations.
Community Foundation Network
- UK. Describes programs and services to members, including Fair Share Trust recipients, lists members, and explains how community foundations work.
Council of Michigan Foundations
- Membership association works to enhance philanthropy in the state. Provides member and nonprofit sector news, resources for improved operations, and list of members.
Council of New Jersey Grantmakers
- Industry association which provides resources to grantmakers. Describes history, and lists staff and members, with resources for foundations and common application for grant-seekers.
Delaware Valley Grantmakers
- Providing networking, knowledge and professional development opportunities for grantmakers who give in greater Philadelphia and neighboring regions.
Donors Forum of Chicago
- An association of Chicago-area grantmakers formed to promote effective and responsive philanthropy. Programs, services, and initiatives along with publications and events calendar are featured.
The European Foundation Centre
- To promote and underpin the work of foundations and corporate funders active in and with Europe.
Forum of Regional Associations of Grantmakers
- Resources on individual and corporate giving, for foundations and financial advisors.
Funders for Lesbian and Gay Issues
- Individual and foundation members seek to increase philanthropic resources to US lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender organizations. Lists publications, members, and funding resources.
The Funding Exchange
- A network of social justice foundations throughout the United States. Describes grantmaking funds, lists members, and provides resources and job announcements.
Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrants and Refugees (GCIR)
- Promotes awareness among grantmakers about issues concerning immigrants and refugees and works to increase financial support for projects benefiting refugee communities.
Grantmakers for Effective Organizations
- US-based group researches and promotes practices which lead to grantee effectiveness. Describes current task groups, past results, and opportunities for collaboration.
Indiana Grantmakers Alliance
- A resource dedicated to advancing philanthropy throughout Indiana. Describes benefits for members, with reports and calendar of events relating to philanthropic issues.
International Human Rights Funders Group
- Provides news and documents by issue area, with links to funders working in that area. Also provides information for funders such as impact measures and analysis of pertinent non-profit regulations.
Neighborhood Funders Group
- US network of foundations and other philanthropic organizations working to improve economic and social conditions in low-income communities. Lists upcoming events, membership benefits, and focus area working groups.
New Mexico Association of Grantmakers
- Involves public and private sector grantmakers in information sharing and promotion of public policies. Provides resources for grant-makers and -seekers.
Peace and Security Funders Group
- Purpose is to enhance the effectiveness of the network of grantmakers supporting work in the area of peace and security.
Regional Association of Washington [DC] Grantmakers
- Describes best practices, available training and education, and research on regional giving trends, with list of member foundations, corporations, and agencies.
Southeastern Council of Foundations
- Describes organization structure, board members, annual conference, publications, and membership.
Worldwide Initiatives for Grantmaker Support (WINGS)
- Global network membership associations and support organizations serving grantmakers. Describes training and resource-sharing programs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 3, 2014 at 2:25:33 UTC -