become an editor
the entire directory
only in Grant-Making_Foundations/Open_Society_Foundations
Open Society Foundations
Open Directory - Society: Philanthropy: Grants: Grant-Making Foundations: Open Society Foundations
Science: Social Sciences: Political Science
Society: Politics: Democracy
Open Society Institute and Soros Foundations Network
- US-based private operating and grantmaking foundation that aims to promote open societies by shaping government policy and supporting education, media, public health, and human and women's rights, as well as social, legal, and economic reform
Foundation Open Society Institute - Representative Office Montenegro (FOSI ROM)
- Programs in law, activities of women and minorities, and in youth leadership. Presents annual reports and strategic direction. [English/Serbian]
Fund for an Open Society Serbia
- Invests in education, science, culture and art, health system and communications. Describes current programs and past results. [English/Serbian]
Open Estonia Foundation
- Focuses on European integration, civil society, and Central and Eastern European cooperation. Describes grants and programs. [English/Estonian]
Open Society Foundation - Sofia
- With a strategic goal of supporting Bulgaria's integration into United Europe from a broad civic perspective. Describes priorities, programs, and key national partners. [English/Bulgarian]
Open Society Foundation for Albania (OSFA)
- Describes priorities and current programs, with annual financial reports. [English/Albanian]
Open Society Fund Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Information on programs and on centers for focus areas, with grant application and reports. [English/Bosnian]
Open Society Fund Prague
- Supporting the development of spiritual values, humanistic aims, education, and culture in the Czech Republic. Includes news stories and annual reports. Most content in Czech, some English.
Open Society Georgia Foundation
- Describes health, education, media and law programs, with information on staff and study centers. Most in Georgian, with some English.
Open Society Institute Assistance Foundation Armenia (OSIAFA)
- Established to assist democratic transformations. Includes annual reports, forms, information on programs, and list of grantees.
Open Society Institute in Macedonia
- Describes national and international network programs, including education, health, media, culture, and public administration, with financial reports. [English/Macedonian]
- Goal is to transform closed societies into open ones. Describes foundation, with annual report, grant application process, and news of current programs. [English/Slovak]
Soros Foundation - Moldova
- Launches and finances projects in education, civil society, public administration, law, rural economic development, public health, arts and culture, media and information. Lists staff and current work. [English/Romanian]
Stefan Batory Foundation
- Private Polish foundation supports local democracy and open society. Describes donors, programs, and staff, with annual reports. [English/Polish]
Open Society Foundations
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 22, 2013 at 11:56:21 UTC -