become an editor
the entire directory
only in Grant-Making_Foundations/Corporate_Grantmakers
Adobe Community Relations Council
- Site provides information on Adobe software product donations.
The Adolph Coors Foundation
- The Adolph Coors Foundation contains the annual report along with guidelines and procedures to apply for grants.
The Aetna Foundation
- Funding interest areas include health, education, and the arts. Site provides grantmaking guidelines.
- Grantmaking areas include education, arts and culture, and civic and community service.
- Established in 1955 to fund programs for economic opportunity and physical emotional well-being of women. Details about breast cancer funding, economic and diversity programs, and children's charity work offered.
Baxter International Foundation
- Interests include children, health education, and health care.
- Grantmaking in three areas: "civic and community programs; science education and workforce development; and the arts, arts education and culture."
The Bechtel Group Foundation
- Primary areas of interest feature youth and educational programs, particularly math and science education, and to selected colleges and universities, specifically engineering and business programs.
Ben & Jerry's Foundation
- Funding interests are focused on "grass roots organizing" in communities. Guidelines, recipient list, and application form.
- Group of outdoor businesses whose collective contributions support grassroots citizen-action groups and their efforts to protect wild and natural areas where outdoor enthusiasts recreate.
Deloitte and Touche Foundation
- Funds teaching and research in accounting, business, and related fields within the U.S.
- Dedicated to funding programs in community service, the environment, and education.
- Information on funding for children, education, volunteerism, economic and community revitalization, and the environment.
Entertainment Industry Foundation
- Funds programs in a variety of areas, including education and children's services, the arts, community service, the environment, AIDS, and literacy.
- Provides an overview of the corporation's support in the arts, education, development, and other areas, through the ExxonMobil Foundation, direct grantmaking, and other vehicles.
The Fieldstone Foundation
- Funds programs which deal specifically with projects for children and families, including drug and alcohol abuse, child abuse, community violence, and school retention.
- Funds projects in a variety of areas in communities in which Gannett "has a local daily newspaper, broadcast station or cable TV operation."
- Areas of funding interest include education, arts and culture, and public policy.
The John Deere Foundation
- Contributes to human services, community development, educational enterprises, and cultural opportunities.
The Michael and Susan Dell Foundation
- US. Funds community and children's programs in Texas, Tennessee, Idaho, and Oregon. Gives application guidelines and dates.
- Monsanto Fund is the philanthropic arm of Monsanto Company. Supports varied organizations around the globe with the goal to improve people's lives by bridging the gap between their needs and their resources.
Progress Energy Foundation
- Partners with education, economic development, and environmental organizations in Florida, North Carolina and South Carolina. Annual report available.
- Supports all qualified nonprofit organizations with a valid tax-exempt ID, 501(C)3 with a goal of assisting communities in the United States.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 3, 2015 at 20:49:43 UTC -